Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 25, 2010

To whom it may concern...

Don't know what to do, where to go, and what to say. Words have had enough. Cloudy Skies can't express, windy storms can't illustrate. Tears have dried, and still not a word. Still no clue. It's like screaming so loud no one can listen. Alone? Empty? Hopeless? And still the silence.

It is said in silence You speak and in cries You respond. Where am I? Waiting... But still don't have a clue what to do. Tired? Weak? Patient? And still not a clue. When I point to You it seems like no one is there. Just can't comprehend You. Some call You, Great, Mighty, Strong, Worthy, Powerful. I called You... but no answer. I wrote but no response. I cried and no rescue. What am I suppose to learn from this pain? My name You gave, and yet I can't ignore. Answer when your ready, I'll still be waiting.

Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment