Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Wow, seriously sometimes it's really hard to understand some stuff it's really odd. I don't know about anybody else or something but I think it just so happens that we try to think we know what's going on but still we don't. I guess having everything planned out can be a little caotic but living in the moment is so dangerous just because you don't know what's happening next. No worries and no regrets until something bad happens.

I know it's kinda bad to be jealous but really how can't u be when people around you are driven to live by the moment and your to scared to make a mistake. I guess it's true what people say, you live life by making mistakes. Buy reallly, at what cost?? I've done to many mistakes to commit another stupid one, awwww......

It's frustrating to me trying to be different when I just can't even be myself..... Just hope ONE day there is a change that I can see in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment